This site contains commercial content

This independent comparison site assists consumers in selecting the finest gambling products suited to their requirements. We deliver top-notch advertising services by showcasing only reputable brands from licensed operators in our reviews. We earn a commission for advertising the brands featured on this page, which may affect brand positioning. It's important to note that while we strive to keep our information current, we do not review every operator available on the market.
Advertisement Disclosure
mobile app Get Bonus £1,500 + 88 Free Spins for New Players Get Bonus £1,500 + 88FS Sign Up Sign Up

Live Baccarat

0 reviews
Pragmatic Play software small logo Software Pragmatic Play
rtp RTP 98.94%
max win Max Possible Win $918,000

The main characteristics

Game Name Live Baccarat
Release Date 2019
Game Type Baccarat
Platforms Desktop, Tablet and Mobile
Wild symbol
Bonus Game
Free Spins
Min Bet $10
Max Bet $5000
Max Win $918,000

One of the most appealing aspects of Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play is its simplicity. The game adheres to traditional Baccarat regulations, making it suitable for both novice and experienced players. The goal is to gamble on either the Player or the Banker, and the hand with the highest total wins.

The live mode of the game allows you to communicate with the dealer and other players via a chat function. You can also keep track of game information, such as roadmaps and previous round results, to assist you make informed betting judgments.

Video Review

Video title

Screenshots Live Baccarat Game by Pragmatic Play

Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play Main Image
Live Baccarat online card game
Live Baccarat promo offer
Live Baccarat red table
Live Baccarat blue table
Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play Main Image
Live Baccarat online card game
Live Baccarat promo offer
Live Baccarat red table
Live Baccarat blue table


Exploring the Interface

When you first open the Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play interface, you'll notice a visually beautiful and user-friendly layout. The user-friendly design guarantees that you can easily access all of the features and options accessible to you. You can place your bets, chat with the live dealer, and view your gameplay history with only a few clicks.

One of the key features of the game is high-definition streaming, which provides crystal-clear clarity of every element of the game. The multi-camera setup ensures that no moment is missed, recording every aspect and creating an immersive experience.


Baccarat is a classic card game that originated in France and has now acquired worldwide acclaim. The objective of the game is to predict which hand, the Player’s or the Banker’s, will have a higher value. You can also bet on a Tie if you believe both hands will have the same value. The game is played with two hands, one for the player and one for the banker. You can place a wager on either hand or on a tie.

The cards are dealt in accordance with certain rules, and the hand with the closest total to nine wins. Cards with point values from 2 to 9 are worth their face value, while 10s and face cards are worth zero. Aces are worth one. If the total value of the cards is greater than nine, only the second digit is used. For example, if the sum is 15, the hand value becomes 5.

Winning bets on the Player or the Banker pay even money, while a Tie pays 8 to 1. It’s worth noting that in Baccarat, the face cards and tens have no value, whilst the other cards are worth their face value.

Benefits of the Game

  • Pragmatic Play provides an immersive gaming experience that makes you feel like you’re sitting at a real casino table, surrounded by the excitement and energy of the game.
  • The live dealers at Pragmatic Play aren’t only highly skilled but also friendly and welcoming.
  • With Pragmatic Play, you have the freedom to choose your betting limits, allowing you to play at a level that suits your budget and preferences. Whether you’re a high roller or a casual player, there’s a betting option for everyone.
  • Pragmatic Play’s Live Baccarat is available on mobile devices, giving you the flexibility to play anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re on the go or relaxing at home, you can enjoy the thrill of Live Baccarat with Pragmatic Play.

Tactics for Winning

First and foremost, it is crucial to understand the game’s rules. Baccarat is a simple game, but knowing the rules will give you an advantage. Familiarize yourself with the different types of bets and their odds.

Next, manage your funds wisely. Set a gaming budget for yourself and stick to it. Avoid chasing losses and know when to walk away. It’s important to maintain discipline and avoid letting emotions influence your decisions.

Another tip is to bet on the banker. The banker bet has the lowest house edge, making it the most profitable long-term bet. While the payout is slightly lower, the increased chances of winning make it a smart choice.

Finally, take advantage of casino’s bonuses and promotions. These can boost your bankroll and give you more opportunities to win.

Live Baccarat vs Traditional Baccarat

  1. Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play allows you to enjoy the game from the comfort of your own home. You can play anytime, anywhere, without the need to visit a physical casino.
  2. In Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play, you can interact with the dealer and other players through live chat.
  3. With Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play, you get to experience the game in real-time. The action is streamed live, bringing the thrill and excitement of a land-based casino directly to your screen.
  4. Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play offers additional features like statistics, scoreboards, and side bets. These features provide more information and options to enhance your gameplay experience.

Betting Options

One of the most popular bets is the Player bet, which means you’re betting on the Player’s hand to win. If you believe the Banker’s hand will win, you can place a Banker bet. The Banker bet is more advantageous in Live Baccarat due to the commission levied on winning Banker bets.

Another common wager is the Tie bet, which means you’re predicting that both the Player’s and Banker’s hands will have the same value. While the Tie bet has a bigger return, it is also more risky to wager on.

You can also bet on the Player Pair or the Banker Pair, which means you’re betting on the first two cards dealt to either the Player or the Banker completing a pair.

Payouts and Odds

Betting on the Player has the best odds of winning (44.62%), but the payout is lesser because you only receive a 1:1 payout. Betting on the Banker has somewhat lower odds of 45.85%, but the reward is 0.95:1. This is because winning Banker bets incur a tiny commission cost. If you’re feeling lucky and want a bigger reward, you can place a Tie bet. While the odds are lower at 9.53%, the payout is 8:1, which means you can win big if you’re lucky.

Final Words

Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play is a casino game that allows you to interact with professional dealers and other players in real-time. You can see every card being dealt and every move made by the dealer, which makes you feel like you’re sitting at a real baccarat table.

Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play offers a wide range of betting options to suit different budgets and preferences. The Live Baccarat Pragmatic Play interface is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, so even if you’re new to the game, you can easily navigate the platform and enjoy a seamless gaming experience.


Overall Rating 0 reviews

Add Review

Overall Rating