Types of bets
Let`s start with the usual bets that you place on the lower field. Those are known to everyone who plays roulette.
- Straight up is a bet that you put on the number.
- Split bet on 2 numbers at a time.
- Street bet on 3 numbers (just click on the upper part of the row that you want to bet on).
- Corner bet. This is a bet that is placed on a square of 4.
- Column bet. You can place your bet on 12 numbers at a time. The special fields are at the lower part of the grid. Or you can place your chips on the column on the right side of it.
- 1 to 1 bets. Those are the most commonly known bets because they are the safest. Among them are Red or Black type, Even/Odd, and High/Low. All those fields you`ll find on the bottom of the grid.
And now let`s talk about the racetrack that you can see at the top of the main grid. This is a special field that you can make additional bets on. There are 5 different combos.
- 0-spiel. A bet on zero and 6 more numbers.
- Serie 0/2/3. A combination of bets that is sometimes called a Voisins du Zero.
- Serie 5/8 is a bet on 6 pairs.
- Orphelins. A bet on 4 splits and one straight up. Drag your mouse over the Orphelins tab on the table and you`ll see which numbers you`ll be betting on.
- Neighbors. A bet on 5 individual numbers. Just click on any number on the racetrack and a bet will be placed on it and on 2 numbers from the left and 2 from the right of it.
If one of those combos will be the winning one you`ll get a payout depending on the number, split, or corner that played out. And a couple of words about the limits. You can make a bet from 3 credits up to 500 credits for one spin. And this is pretty much all you need to know about how to play the Zoom Roulette from Betsoft.
Advantages and special features
The main thing you need to know about the Zoom Roulette is that it is the Hamburg edition of the European roulette. If the winning number is Zero you will get half of your chips that you`ve placed on the Red/Black, High/Low, or Even/Odd fields. This is a great feature that makes the Zoom Roulette even more lucrative.
And here`s how the game got its name. When you spin the wheel the special extra display will appear on the upper part of the screen. Here you`ll see the zoomed version of the roulette. So after you take a spin all your attention will be focused there in the urgent desire to know which number won. This is not only a great visual feature, but it also adds excitement to the game.
If you want to look for disadvantages, there is only one. The game doesn`t have a Hot/Cold display. But for some gamblers, it can be a good thing because the additional display would take up space on the screen and distract you from the game.
BetSoft is one of the most reputable software providers in the iGaming industry. So if you are a fan of table games, definitely give the Zoom Roulette a try. And even if you aren`t this is a great game to get acquainted with either way. The design is still up to date and the immersive atmosphere of a luxurious casino is very pleasant.