Roulette CasinoFind the best roulette casinos with our reviews, ratings and rankings of top sites. Learn how to play roulette, play strategies and rules, find bonuses and tips.
How To Play
Roulette is a popular and, dare we say, iconic game. For many people, it is associated with luxury and high-end style. So here we will break down the basic rules so you too can become one of the winners.
Rules of the Roulette
There are many different versions of this legendary game, both online and offline. But the gist is always the same.
You have a spinning wheel with different numbers written on its rim and a ball. Your aim is to guess which number the ball will fall on to. You can place your bet on any sector you like. In that case, you won`t have great chances to win, but if you do, you`ll get the biggest payout. Also, you can make bets on the clusters. All the variants are going to be stated right on the table if you are playing online. So the more numbers you have in your combination the lower will be the prize but with higher chances.
Types of Roulette
If you visit an online casino for the first time you may be amazed by how many variations the roulette has. But here we`ll focus on the main types that are common all around the world.
- American roulette is a type that is favored by the casino`s owners. Like in any other version it has numbers from 1 to 36, but here we have not only a Zero sector but also a Double-Zero, which is marked '00' both on the table and on the roulette itself. In this version, players have lower chances of winning and the casino is holding the upper hand more than in other versions.
- European roulette contains numbers from 1 to 36 and a single Zero. So here every player has more chances of winning the round. Particularly +5,26%. Other than that there are no differences from the American version.
- French version of roulette uses its own names for the bets. So some people can find it tricky if not annoying. But when you get used to the new words you`ll see that the rules are the same except for the one. If you place your bet on any number except for Zero, you`ll get half of your bet if the Zero sector wins. So this is quite a pleasant addition to the rules.
Those are the most popular versions. Also, you can come across the roulette with no Zero or a version with a racetrack. This is a separate field on the table where you have some extra combos and can place additional bets. And some casinos even offer a multi-wheel version where you can place bets on 6 wheels at the same time.
Types of bets in Roulette
Those are the most important things that you should know before playing roulette of any kind. Especially if you want to use some strategies to win more.
- The riskiest bet you can make will get you the max payout. This is a bet on a straight number. Here you have 37 options if we speak about the European or the French version. The payouts are usually 35 to 1.
- Then we have a bet that is called Split. That is when you place your chips on 2 adjacent numbers on the grid. Here you`ll have bigger chances but the payout will be smaller, only 17 to 1.
- The three-number bet or the Street is a bet that you place on a cluster of 3, as the name implies. Here you have to place your chips at the top of the row that you think will bring you the win. And the payout will be 11 to 1. Also, you can put your chips in the layout of two rows, and bet on both of them with a 5:1 ratio.
- The Corner is a bet on 4 numbers that you place on the layout of them. This is an option with less risk but here you can win only 8 to 1.
- Bets on 12 numbers with a 2:1 ratio. Those are called the Dozen and the Column bets.
- Bets on 1 to 1 odds. Those are the most notorious bets that are often used in systems and strategies to give you extra chances. Everybody is familiar with Red or Black, but within this category are also High or Low, and Even or Odd bets. Usually, you`ll find them at the bottom of the playing field.
If you choose the version with a racetrack you should also check out the additional bets. Those can give you some more options to get better chances. If you are interested check out our reviews. We are sure that you`ll find something specific to your taste.
There are some patterns that you can use to make sure that you win. In the casino community, they are called winning strategies. Usually, they rely on the theory of relativity and state that if after you lost the first bet you make higher bets in each round, eventually you`ll win. And this final winning bet will not only get all your money back but also give you an extra.
Most of them like the Martingale or the D'Alembert systems require a high amount of money on your account as each round you`ll have to make your bet bigger, so take that into consideration. Other than that strategies or systems can become your great ally against the bank.
How to WinSee all
Roulette is one of the most famous and entertaining board games which has also left a huge footprint in the culture. It is just enough to remember the numerous movies, even not connected with gambling at all, that contained the scenes with amazing luxury casinos where the main attributes were poker and roulette. And we are definitely interested in both of these games, but today we are going to pay more attention to the second one, as it is one of the most profitable and interesting games in the entire gambling sphere.
In this section of our website you may choose from the greatest representatives of various roulette types that we have selected for you after a long and deep research process. Every product presented here has all the chances to conquer your interest and entertain you as much as it is only possible. All the developers of these games are certified and licensed, so there is no chance of choosing a wrong option with low reputation. Most of the products have high-end graphics that helps you dive into the process and feel the full immersion while just sitting at your comfortable place. Remember to read the rules we have left for your below the products section right on this page.
Enjoy the best products available on the market and catch the Lady Luck by the tail.